Don?t Eat Poison

Don?t Eat Poison

And make sure your dog doesn?t either! My dog?Louie?found and ingested?rat poison?and I had to take him to the ER. In a case like this they make him?throw up?and then give him?activated charcoal?to absorb the rest of the poison. It was scary but Louie should be?fine? What?s the lesson from all of this? 1. Make sure you have rat poison traps that are locked correctly 2. Scan your whole backyard and double check everything (which I thought I did) 3. Even if poison tastes good don?t eat it I thought since we are on the poison theme and it?s the

Read More>>